An international air safety panel is criticizing the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) for a lack of oversight over Boeing and its certification process. The infamous Boeing 737 Max8 crashes caused more than 300 deaths. Former director of Government, Public and Family Affairs at the National Transportation Safety Board Jamie Finch joins Scottie Nell Hughes to share his expertise.
- Flight attendants to Boeing: Hell no to 737 MAX!
- Former NTSB Director of Public and Family Affairs Jamie Finch joins to share his insights on Boeing’s legal woes.
- Former NTSB Director of Public and Family Affairs Jamie Finch discusses the Air National Guard base at Truax Field that will affect the surrounding lower-income community.
- Former director of Government, Public and Family Affairs at the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Jamie Finch joins Rick Sanchez to discuss the FAA’s plan to allow airplane seats to be made even smaller.
- The European Union’s aviation regulator is worried changes made to the Boeing 737 Max 8 jet’s new software aren’t enough. Meanwhile, a former Ethiopian Airlines engineer claims Boeing has a pattern of corruption, including fabricating documents. Former National Transportation Safety Board official Jamie Finch shares his insights.