American Airlines’ flight attendants union is demanding an active role in any decision to put Boeing 737 MAX aircraft back in service, and its members “refuse to walk onto a plane that may not be safe.” This comes amid intense new scrutiny on Boeing, including a damning congressional testimony. RT America’s Michele Greenstein reports. Then former NTSB Director of Government, Public and Family Affairs Jamie Finch joins Rick Sanchez to share his expertise.
- Flight attendants to Boeing: Hell no to 737 MAX!
- Former NTSB Director of Public and Family Affairs Jamie Finch joins to share his insights on Boeing’s legal woes.
- Former NTSB Director of Public and Family Affairs Jamie Finch discusses the Air National Guard base at Truax Field that will affect the surrounding lower-income community.
- Former director of Government, Public and Family Affairs at the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Jamie Finch joins Rick Sanchez to discuss the FAA’s plan to allow airplane seats to be made even smaller.
- The European Union’s aviation regulator is worried changes made to the Boeing 737 Max 8 jet’s new software aren’t enough. Meanwhile, a former Ethiopian Airlines engineer claims Boeing has a pattern of corruption, including fabricating documents. Former National Transportation Safety Board official Jamie Finch shares his insights.